Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Quick to Judge?

I've always been told to never judge a book by it's cover. And in most cases I don't. Most of the time people show their true colors soon enough by the things they do and say, or how they act. I've also been told that actions speak louder than words.
So when I heard about the bombing at the Boston Marathon, I was in shock! My cousin posted on Facebook that he was a block away! I was freaked out and glad he was ok. But then I heard who the  culprits were in this bombing and it all became clear: This was a terrorist attack.
I could not believe that the White House took a WHOLE 24 HOURS to declare what every American knew: A terror alert. It doesn't make sense to me that an administration that says its bent on American security and welfare could be so naïve.
From what I understand to be true, there were no other influences on the Tsarnaev brothers other than themselves and their beliefs. But how did they come by these beliefs? Surely not their loving father who seemed so torn up over what happened, what they did.
Surely they had to be involved in some sort of Radical Islam terror cell to have been given the tools and hate of Americans to do this! And what's more, WHY would they do this for any reason whatsoever OTHER than that radical hate they learned.
This Radical Islam is a hate that the world has not seen. And its only going to get worse. So Mr. President Barrack Obama, Stop defending them. Don't tell us "not to judge their motives" (MSNBC.com) because we don't know who they are as people.
Because Mr. President, when you tell us not to judge, you're telling us not to think for ourselves. Its like saying we don't know how to look at it from all sides and come up with an opinion. Our Country has freedom of speech for a reason, and you've used yours well, but Mr. President, by doing so, you've done exactly what you're telling us not to do:Judge. You're judging the American citizens by immediately telling us not to judge. Quick to Judge? Yeah.....right.

No comments:

Post a Comment